Conference Series is overwhelmed to announce the commencement of “27th Surgical Nursing & Nurse Education Conference, October16-17, 2017 at Dubai, UAE. The upcoming conference will be organized around the theme “Innovations and advanced practices in surgical nursing”. It is an extraordinary event designed for professionals to facilitate the dissemination and application of research findings on Health Care. The conference invites Doctors, Nurses, Nursing students, Nursing training Institutes and participants from leading universities of nursing, clinical research institutions and diagnostic companies to share their advanced techniques and research experiences on all aspects of this rapidly expanding field and advancements in the field of critical care nursing.
“Conference Series teams with CED, a Joint Accreditation Provider, as Joint Providers of accredited continuing education activities for the healthcare team consisting of physicians, nurses and Surgeons. As Co-providers, all activities are planned and implemented in compliance with the educational standards of Joint Accreditation formed by the accreditation standards and essentials of the ACCME, the ACPE and the ANCC.
Conference Series organizes 1000+ Conferences every year across USA, Europe, Asia pacific and Middle East with support from 1000 more scientific Societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Who should attend?
- Surgical Nurses
- Surgical Assistance
- Surgical Researches
- Nursing Researchers
- Registered Nurse
- Nursing Lecturers
- Nursing researchers
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Healthcare Industries
- Directors of Association and Societies
- Nursing Training Institutes
- Staff development educators.
Why to Attend???
- It will provide exposure to the on-going researches in Surgical Nursing and related science.
- It will also provide insight to the novel inventions and techniques.
- It is very beneficial for the student Nurses and fellowship owners because it provides knowledge in the field.
- It also gives opportunities to the companies to showcase their products and have face to face meetings with scientists increasing their business opportunities.
- It also gives companies to know about their market competitors.
• 150+ Participation
• 6+ Keynote Speakers
• 30+ Plenary Speakers
• B2B Meetings
• Nursing education
• Recent advances in Surgical Nursing
Benefits of attending
- Earn Continuing Nursing Education Units and Skill Development
- Career Advancement
- Find the Advancements in Field
- Resource for Training & Continuing Education
- Learn Professional Insight that can be applied in the Workplace
- Present an abstract and which will be provided by unique DOI number provided by CrossRef
- Participation certification.
- We will provide your abstract with unique DOI in online visible proceedings.
- Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
- Best location to speed up your route into every territory in the World.
- 89% our conference attendees are the Key contact in their labs purchasing decisions.
- Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference.
- Past exhibitor’s feedback reveals ample of enquiries perceived from the conference attendees.
- Network development with both Academia and Business.
Scope and Importance:
Surgical nurses are the largest group of practicing professionals. It is one of the most demanding nursing specialties. A surgical nurse, also referred to as a theatre nurse, specializes in preoperative care which means they provide care to patients before, during and after surgery. Perioperative nurses work closely with Surgeons, Anaesthesiologists, nurse Anaesthetists, Surgeon's Assistants, Surgical Technologists, and Nurse Practitioners.
This review describes the latest techniques and how they are used to customize the surgery to the needs of the individual patient. Nurse education courses that can be relevant to general nursing or to specialized areas including mental health nursing, pediatric nursing and post-operatory nursing. During a surgical procedure a surgical assistant functions in the role of a second physician in the operating room. Nurse education has undergone a process of diversification towards advanced and specialized credentials. Medical-surgical nurses can manage five to seven patients, plus the ones they have admitted and discharged throughout the day.
They can implement the recent advances and techniques.